What is Magento
Magento – Surely each of us has made purchases on the Internet. We went to an e-commerce site, leafed through a product catalog, and in one moment the product ended up in our cordite. After that, many had a question, how did I come to buy? How the store made so many useful buttons for quick purchases and so on. In this article, we will find the answer to this question.
There is a special site called Magento.
What do you need to know about Magento?
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform that allows users to build a scalable online business/shop. If you want to create your project too, then magento 2 development agency is perfect for you.
- Page Builder: Don’t worry, you don’t need to know how to code, Magento lets you unleash your creativity by simply selecting and dragging the elements you want. So almost anyone can do it.
- Customer Personalization and Segmentation: You will be able to get to know your customers better and create content, pricing, and campaigns based on your customer’s location, gender, purchase history, wishlist, and more. In this way, you can create a much greater UX (user experience).
- Instant Purchase: Do you enjoy filling out purchase forms? It’s very boring, slow and not interesting. Your clients too. Therefore, this platform allows you to save them time, annoyance, and frustration, and thus you can increase your average check with this feature.
- Cross-sell and Up-Sell: Once you know your customers by their recent searches, the product they are browsing, etc., Magento allows you to create filters to identify the related products they are interested in. They will automatically show up to your users, either showing them a similar product at a different price, or the same product but with a larger presentation or packaging. Sounds complicated, but it’s very simple.
- Create your catalog and categorize it: brand, new items, etc. Also let your users sort it by color, size, price, bestsellers, etc. This way they will feel they have control over what they buy or see, and can very quickly find what they are looking for.
- Elasticsearch: if your consumer entered something wrong, then it doesn’t matter. It fixes typos, finds synonyms, and offers hints as they just type the first few letters.
- Admin Monitor: Not only will your users love this but you will as well, as it provides you with a dashboard where you can track your sales, purchase orders, stats on what you sell the most, your average check, income, taxes, etc. This is very useful because it is about the user experience of your customers as well as you.
- Let’s talk about payment. Who doesn’t love sites where you can only choose one payment method or shipping company? There are a lot of such people because this essentially limits their choice and makes customers uncomfortable. Magento solves this problem by offering many payment options and various shipping methods.
Another advantage is that it allows you to quickly and easily diversify your business, you can manage B2B and B2C business pages or both at the same time under one administrator, offer you different categories and subcategories of products either in your language or in the language where your user is located.
The disadvantage is that despite having a large community to support and help users, to be able to use it freely, you must have technical knowledge or experience as a web developer, as it is somewhat difficult for those who are starting to relate to all parts of programming and developing web pages.
But you always have the opportunity to turn to https://dinarys.com/ for help.